You will be doing this module during Term 12 & 13.
On completion of this module, you should be able to,
1. Apply the relevant family and community perspectives in patient management
2. Provide comprehensive care in primary healthcare facilities
3. Apply the principles of epidemiology and health promotion (in differing roles of medical graduates) through the health system in Sri Lanka
4. Carry out legal and statutory duties related to public health expected of a medical officer conforming to national policies and guidelines
5. Interpret and link coordination of services within the healthcare system to improve health in Sri Lanka
6. Describe the global health perspectives